Blackview is the way to finding a worthy lasting device, and it was clear with the latest addition to its portfolio - BV9500 Pro. Although this is an excellent device, it's a little expensive, so the company launched Blackview BV9500 to offer a more affordable choice for everyone.
BV9500 is the same as Pro Sibling, and the only differences are the lack of Walkie-Talkie function and less RAM and storage capacity.
So, starting from today, BV9500 starts its pre-sale activity with an initial price of 269,99 US dollar, and every day it will grow by 3 dollar, until it reaches the official price of 329,99 dollar at the end of the month.
Moreover, during the event you will receive 3 free gifts along with the device: 1 mobile bracket for bicycles, 1 wireless charger W1 and 1 protective tempered glass film. If you were expecting such a case, now it's time to take advantage of this.
Go ahead and visit the official promo page. Below you can see the full specifications and video review of the gadget.
- IP68, IP69K and MIL-STD-810G.
- 10000mAh battery, 12V / 2A fast charger
- Global Frequency and Global Communication
- Android 8.1 Oreo
- Wireless charging and NFC
- Octa-Core processor from Helio P23 MT6763T
- 5.7 "18: 9 FHD + full screen
- Front camera Samsung 13MP
- Dual rear camera Sony 16MP IMX298